Saturday, December 7, 2013

Patterns and Tones Print Sale!


Yes, it's that time of year when gift giving is in full swing and thoughtful purchases are made for those we love. In the spirit of the season, I thought I would offer my readers an opportunity to purchase archival prints in a limited edition from images I have posted this year.

My Etsy store is now open for business!

Each Giclée print is stamped and numbered in a limited edition of 25. I have also provided a selection of sizes to choose from. If there is an image that you are interested in that is not in my Etsy store, please don't hesitate to inquire.

Printed on Hahnemühle Photo Rag Ultra Smooth Fine Art paper, these museum quality prints are 100% cotton and are archival. Their light fastness has been tested and exceeds a 100 year longevity.

"Ice Cream Snowmen"  
I hope you have enjoyed reading and looking at Patterns and Tones this year. I look forward to providing you with more enjoyable, entertaining and visually intriguing imagery on a weekly basis throughout the New Year, including a new series I have just started entitled "A Day In The Life of a Rock and Roller"!

Happy Holidays,

Julie Pavlowski Green
December 7, 2013



No comments:

Post a Comment