Saturday, April 12, 2014

Bee Boy from The Mask Series


Nothing says Spring more for me than the hum of the buzzing bees in the garden. Those indispensable pollinators who's hard work and determination make a garden strong and viable are the reason flowers proliferate. Thank you little bee for all the beauty and sweets you provide!

For my Mask Series, I photographed this little guy flitting around a backyard in the sunny Mission district in San Francisco. Surprisingly, he was wearing his Atom Ant t-shirt that day. These days, that busy bee has gone on to create alluring and original botanical arrangements on the warmer side of the Bay and started his own business called Oaktown Blooms.

Once again, I am offering a limited edition of 2 of these images which are for sale in my Etsy Store.

Happy Spring,

Julie Pavlowski Green
April 12, 2014





No comments:

Post a Comment