Saturday, October 27, 2018

Recent Covers - The Mr. T Experience



Another recent cover that includes photography I shot is on this new compilation from my favorite Bay Area punks - The Mr. T Experience. "Shards" Volume Two - Pieces of The Mr. T Experience 1985-1999 is an amazing collection out on Sounds Rad Records. Like Volume I, this record contains 16 bonus tracks that had appeared on various MTX CD's over the years but had never made it to their full length LPs.

For a complete history on how this occured, please visit Dr. Frank's blog here and here!

I photographed Dr. Frank, Joel Reader and Jym Pittman for the 7th MTX LP back in 1997. It was shot in my old photo studio inside The Warfield Building which also housed the famous Warfield Theatre. The studio on Market Street in San Francisco was situated right between the two ladies on the outside of the building's facade. Outtakes from that photo shoot are also included on both Volume I and II inserts.

Julie Green
October 27, 2018



Inside Volume I





Inside Volume II














No comments:

Post a Comment