Saturday, January 3, 2015

Julie Green: A Lecture at the New York Film Academy



I was invited to give a lecture at the New York Film Academy at their Los Angeles campus last month on the evolution of my Fine Art Photography. It was an honor to be asked and a challenge to round up and comprise an overview of the last 25 years worth of work. It helped me to see where I had been and as an exercise, gave me real insight on how I ended up with a passion for conceptual photography.

The lecture was part of an Artist Series for Naomi White's MFA Photography class as a supplement for their ongoing discussion on collage and photomontage-based portraiture. I hope you enjoy the presentation.

Happy New Year!

Julie Green
January 3, 2015

Lecture Part 1

Lecture Part 2

Lecture Part 3

No comments:

Post a Comment